Friday, February 12, 2010

I need to catch my breathe, give me a moment.

I can't sleep tonight because I'm thinking about calculus problems that I don't yet know how to do and a portfolio section that I haven't yet started writing and a TFA deadline I'm simply not going to meet and six required hours of volunteering and an accompanying paper that I don't have time to do and cases that I don't have enough time for. BREATHE. Damn, I ended a sentence with a preposition.

But still this song is on repeat in my head -
. . .
"And I cannot hold it in and remain composed.
Love's taken over me and so I propose . . . letting myself go.
I am letting myself go.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.
You are my joy.
I need to catch my breath,
I need to-
I need to catch my breath,
give me a moment now.
"
(dcb)

No comments: