Thursday, November 12, 2009

"Are we human, or are we dancers?"

For a couple weeks now, I've danced my way through the day :)

I almost always belt it out and play the 'drums' while dancing in my car whenever I drive for more than a couple minutes. I love hip hop and I love the oldies.

I dance to the ooh-la-la music in my head in Tucker 404 right after seminar when Brittany tells me her husband is getting off work early so they'll have a special evening.

To celebrate the exciting Teach For America news, I did a little yahoo!! victory & appreciation dance.

Whenever Amanda is visiting, I can't helped but express her contagious spiritual joy through a little dance.

Sometimes when I run, I feel like I'm dancing. Oh the peace of early morning runs.

And lately, I am seeing that not only have things gotten better, they are so much better than they were before.
Just like Ashley said.

No comments: